TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By purchasing The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on The Hack Anxiety Toolbox’s website (www.hackanxietytoolbox.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any programs, courses or material contained on or produced by this website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person
The license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mark DeNicola and/ or Beam Beam Productions Inc. at any time. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All other use of Content from the Site or course, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without Mark DeNicola and Beam Beam Productions Inc. prior express written consent.
The materials on and promoted through The Hack Anxiety Toolbox's website (www.hackanxietytoolbox.com) are provided 'as is'. Mark DeNicola and Beam Beam Productions Inc. make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mark DeNicola and Beam Beam Productions Inc. do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Mark DeNicola and Beam Beam Productions Inc. do not claim to be an expert on any subject matter offered or endorsed through this site. Any and all findings, insights, and advice shared through this website should not be taken as or used as a substitute for professional or medical advice.
In no event shall The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, Mark DeNicola, Beam Beam Productions Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if the company or Mark DeNicola has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS OR ERRORS
The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, Mark DeNicola, and Beam Beam Productions Inc. do not warrant or guarantee: 1) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; 2) that the information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or 3) that the functions or services performed by The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, Mark DeNicola, or Beam Beam Productions Inc. will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site or it's related content will be corrected.
The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, Mark DeNicola, and Beam Beam Productions Inc. have not and will not review all of the sites linked to its Internet web sites and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, Mark DeNicola, or Beam Beam Productions Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
- Content: All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Mark DeNicola, Beam Beam Productions Inc. and its content suppliers. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited without express permission by Mark DeNicola and Beam Beam Productions Inc.. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Additional Content: By accessing our online Facebook community or any other user interactive area of our site, and placing any information in any of those areas, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered. You also grant to others who access the forum, bulletin board, chat room or any other user interactive area of our site a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party.
TERMS RELATING TO USER SUPPLIED CONTENT
(a) Participate at Your Own Risk. You enter and participate in our facebook group, or any other user interactive area of our site, and gain access to the materials contained thereon at your own risk.
(b) No Monitoring Guarantee. While we will do our best to oversee all interactive areas of this course, we do not guarantee that we will monitor or screen communications on our facebook group, or any other user interactive area of our site and we are not responsible for any material that any user posts and we do not assume the responsibility to do so. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in one of our interactive areas is contrary to these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content based upon a complaint or otherwise.
(c) Your Reliance at Your Risk. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted on or through all interactive areas of our site or course. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in these areas.
(d) No Endorsement. We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any participant in the interactive areas of our site or course. Any opinions or views expressed by our facebook group, forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions.
(e) You are Responsible. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post in our user interactive areas of our site and course and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
(f) Removal of Material. As a participant in the user interactive areas of our site and course, you agree that we may remove any materials for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes material which is disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, or any other material. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content or from the discontinuance these user interactive areas at any time.
(g) Right to Expel. We have the right to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to the user interactive areas of our site and course for any time and for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, in our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to any violation of this agreement, disruptive behavior, complaints from other parties, any allegedly illegal activity, or for any other reason or for no reason at all.
(h) Right to Terminate. We reserve the right to terminate our user interactive areas of our site and course at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
(i) Prohibitions. You agree that you will not:
- use our user interactive areas of our site and course for any illegal purpose,
- place any material in our user interactive areas of our site and course that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party,
- place any material in our user interactive areas of our site and course that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person,
- place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in our user interactive areas of our site,
- place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our user interactive areas of our site,
- pretend to be another person that you are not,
- place materials in our user interactive areas of our site and course that are disruptive or off-topic.
(j) Hold Harmless and Indemnify. You hold us harmless from, and indemnify us against, any and all claims for damages from third parties arising from your participation, use or conduct in our user interactive areas of our site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE MODIFICATIONS
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario in Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.